Matt Fenley, Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and Student Services has been responsible for NCAA compliance issues at Stephen F. Austin State University since 1990.
He received his undergraduate degree from Benedictine College in 1979 and his master's degree from Pittsburg State University in 1980.
NCAA compliance questions can be directed to him by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 936-468-3501.
- 2014-15 SFA Student Athlete Handbook
- Intercollegiate Athletics Mission Statement
- Guide to NCAA Rules for Boosters and Friends of Stephen F. Austin State University
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act Report
- Federal Graduation Rates
- NCAA Graduation Success Rates
- NCAA APR Reports
- Probability of Athletic Competition Beyond High School and College
New Student Information
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Initial Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet
- NCAA Guide for International Students - Initial Eligibility
Important SFA Links
- Stephen F. Austin State University Admissions Requirements
- Stephen F. Austin State University Application for Admission
- Stephen F. Austin State University Residence Life Information
- Residence Life Housing Rates
- How to Apply for Campus Housing
- Meal Plan Rates
- Cost of Attending College at SFA
- Apply for Financial Aid by Completing FAFSA
- Freshman Orientation Dates
- Official Stephen F. Austin State University Web Site.