Game Central and Live Chat: at Texas A&M
March 21, 2011
Game Notes & What To Watch For:
- Gametracker and a live chat will each be available for Tuesday's game in College Station. Just scroll below to access the live chat.
- Fans can also listen to the game via iPhone or Blackberry. Just visit www.radioaggieland.com for information.
- The Aggies will be looking for revenge from a 2010 SFA victory on Tuesday, as the 'Jacks stunned Texas A&M last season with a 7-6 win, the first ever in the history of the series. SFA did all its damage with two outs in the third inning off of starter Clayton Ehlert, including a three-run homer from Bobby Loveless that gave SFA just enough cushion to hang on.
- SFA is currently riding an 11-game win streak, which is the second longest in school history, and the longest since SFA moved up to Division I. The 1984 Lumberjacks won 17 in a row to set the school record. Also, SFA's current 6-0 start in league play is the best start to SLC play in league history, as is SFA's 16-5 overall start.
- Junior Bryson Myles already has 20 steals on the season, placing in the top 10 in both career and single-season swipes at SFA. He needs just one more steal to tie Tanner Hines for second on the single-season list, and is already more than halfway to Kai Kirby's school record of 30 set in 2008. Myles was named the SLC hitter of the week on Monday and brings a league-leading .430 average into Tueday's contest.
- The 'Jacks are currently leading the SLC with a 2.19 team ERA, including a 1.52 ERA from the Lumberjack bullpen.